Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

And...... we have a WINNER

Hi Everyone,

Today is the 2nd monthaversary of my blog! Time has flown and I can't believe that I've been blogging for 2 whole months already. As promised I did a random draw from the people following my blog and the person that I will be sending the gift to is.... Dominant Hands.  As a thank you to everyone else who is interested in my ramblings, I've decided to post the instructions for making "the gift" and they will be here tomorrow.



In the mean time here's another little teaser to help you guess what it is.

Until tomorrow .... have fun!

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Thank you! My "mystery" gift looks beautiful.
    My e-mail is dominanthands@hotmail.com if you'd like to contact me for my particulars.

    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment