Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Spinning - Wheeeee!

While I was away at Quilt in Clarens and then at the National Quilt Festival in Bloemfontein, my new spinning wheels arrived at home. That's Murphy's idea of fun - I had to wait two weeks before I could get my hands on them! The little e-spinner is so that I can spin more quickly and easily without Dexta having a field day in the wool ;) it will sit on a counter with the tops next to it while I spin miles and miles of yarn.

 
But it's the Country Spinner 2 that I'm really excited about.
With a bobbin that a friend described as a rolling pin and 2 fish plates and a huge orifice, I am going to be spinning all manner of art yarn.
 
 
Here's the start of it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment