Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Etsy SA SILLY SALE



The silly season is almost upon us and soon we’ll all be madly running around searching for gifts for family and friends. It’s so much easier to shop online in the comfort of your home and Etsy shops are perfect for special, quality handmade gifts - and you’ll be supporting a fellow crafter.
The South African Etsy Group will be holding a SILLY SALE from the 1st November for 3 weeks. Shop owners will be discounting selected merchandise in their Etsy Shops. To shop the sale go to http://www.etsy.com/  and search SAsillysale.
I am going to spend the day today uploading specials into my ColourSpun shop and I'm discounting them by 30%. All the yarn is hand dyed, extra soft, DK pure Merino wool , mill spun and Herco treated so it can be machine washed without any fear of felting. The dyes are all earth friendly and light and wash fast. Each item is exclusive, never to be repeated as this DK Merino yarn is no longer available and I need to make space for my new Merino yarn.

Readers of my blog can sneak into my shop today and be the first to snap up a bargain.

Happy Shopping!

Love Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment