Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Photo Shoot

I had an awesome week last week - we did the photo shoot for my book, "From Fibre to Fabulous - a South African Knitting Adventure". The photo's were done over 3 days at the most spectacular location with a wonderful team of people. It is so great to work with professionals, my publisher and her assistant, the photographer, the makeup artist and stylist, all the models - everyone just did their bit, perfectly, on cue and the photo's are beautiful. I can't wait to see them in print. All that remains to be done are a few close up shots and then it's all off to the layout artists.




I can't believe that all the writing and knitting is done but I certainly haven't had time to wonder what next. I'm busy making a pair of flap top mittens for Jo, for her holiday in London in December and I'm plying some karakul yarn to make it stronger before I knit it up into a carpet runner for our passage. I'm also working on the February issue of Stitches :) and getting my listings together for the SA Silly Sale on Etsy (more about that tomorrow)

Love Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment