Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

ColourSpun Yarn Clubs

Over the last couple of months I have been busy with my ColourSpun Yarn Clubs. We have had the Mohair and Cotton Clubs' first offerings and now it is the Bits & Bobs Club's turn.

The night sky is the inspiration for this offering and I have some beautiful yarns in mind. While I was thinking about it, my mind wondered off and thought about Vicent von Gogh's painting - Starry Night and them I found myself singing Don McLean's song, Vincent. I'm going to have a lot of fun putting these club yarns together.

The ColourSpun Bits & Bobs Club
Night Sky

Starry Starry Night
from Don McLean’s hit song, Vincent

Starry, starry night.
Paint your palette blue and grey,
Look out on a summer’s day,
With eyes that know the darkness in my soul.
Shadows on the hills,
Sketch the trees and the daffodils,
Catch the breeze and the winter chills,
In colors on the snowy linen land

The Yarn
Bits and bobs of different ColourSpun yarns in colours resembling the night sky, no more than 25g of each.

You may choose to receive either 150g or 200g

150g: cost including shipping - R180 or US$32
200g: cost including shipping - R240 or US$40

(Club Yarns are sold at a discount of 20% off the normal price and shipping by ordinary parcel mail is free)

If you would like to join the ColourSpun Bits and Bobs club, just go here to send me an e-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment