Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

TAFA



TAFA - I'm sure you may be wondering what that is all about! Well, it's the brainchild of Rachel Biel who is a Paducah, Kentucky based fibre artist and she describes it thus:

TAFA: The Textile and Fiber Art List is a membership organization of fiber artists and textile businesses on the web. TAFA showcases member portfolios through its website, provides access to larger markets, offers access to business resources and fosters community.

Our mission: Markets for Members.


What a good idea, I was so impressed that I immediately applied for membership and even more impressed by Rachel's quick response, I'm now the newest member of TAFA.


Interested in joining?
Click for information on membership.

I also figured out how Flickr works and have been uploading photos of my work all weekend. So now everyone can see what I do all day, everyday in my studio. Look for "My Work" in the right hand column and then click on the photostream - there's a lot to look at, I'm even shocked by how much, so you might want to grab a coffee and get comfortable. I hope that you'll enjoy looking at my work and wlll find it inspiring.

Lotsa love
Dana

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about TAFA, Dana! We are delighted to have you!

    We just had our first public event, TAFA Market, held in Paducah, Kentucky in the US. See our video and learn about our fundraising plans for our new website:
    http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=515d424a1e3d5d011833b7450&id=2d9ee00cbd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment