Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

1000 Artisan Textiles

Hi,

I hope you have had as wonderful a weekend as I have. We have relaxed, laughed, eaten (too much) and just had a lovely time with family and friends.

Also, on Saturday I received an e-mail to tell me that 1000 Artisan Textiles is now available. Some time ago a number of Fibreworks members submitted work for inclusion in this book and I sent off photos of quite a few different pieces. I was later informed that 3 of my works had been chosen to be included. I don't know yet which 3 and can't wait for my copy to arrive.

If any one would like to order the book it is available from Amazon - just click on the link. As far as I know, Amazon.com still doesn't deliver to SA so I will also be adding the book to my online shop http://www.colourspun.com/ for anyone in SA who would like to order a copy. Look out for it there from tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. **-__-** Congratulations my friend...well done!! ** :) Can't wait to see your entries!
    Love,
    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment