Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Share the Love

Las week I shared the basic heart that I am making for my swap partner in the "Share the Love Swap" hosted by my Friends Heidi and Linda on their blogs (see my list of blogs worth visiting). Well, I'm happy to say that it's finished and will be sent off with love early next week. I used colours that remind me of our Autumn - one of my favourite times of the year. The weather is starting to cool down from the extremely hot summer and I no longer need a fan on to cool me off while I knit :)


I have had a day of finishing today and the last of the projects for the June 2010 issue of Stitches n Bears is done. I'll have a little break and then start working for the August issue. If you're not familiar with the magazine have a look at it on http://www.tucats.co.za/ 

Well I'm off now to relax with some knitting and tomorrow I plan to load more yarn on the ColourSpun shop at http://www.colourspun.com/

Have a lovely evening
Love Dana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment