Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Location, Location, Location


I need a whole cyberspace to describe where I like to knit because I like to knit anywhere :)

Seriously though there are a few favourite places. I obviously knit in my studio and yes, I do have a comfy chair (with a little stool to put my feet up). It is placed at the window so that I can take full advantage of the daylight and the sun in the winter.



In the evening, I have another comfy corner in the TV lounge where I knit. The light in there is not that great - in fact its terrible and I am constantly looking for a good lamp that will fit in with the decor - so I knit more simple things at night.



A few friends and I meet once a week at a beautiful little tea room and that is another favourite place to knit.
Linda posted about it this week on her blog

I also knit in the car (though not while I'm driving), and when visiting friends and... I just love knitting - anywhere, anytime!

3 comments:

  1. I'm also a huuuuge fan of driving in the car (also not while driving, of course).

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA I realized that made no sense. *Knitting in the car, was what I was going for. I guess I do also like driving in the car, but that's not really relevant. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pattern on your couch. Hmm that is the one thing I am missing a foot stool for when I sit on the couch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment