Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Share the Love

My friends Heidi and Linda have organised an international swap of hearts. It is called Share the Love Swap. For more info visit their blogs (in my list of good blogs to visit). I already have a swap partner and decided to knit her heart, which I did last night. I used some of my own hand spun yarn which I've been saving for something special and I am now thinking about how I'm going to embellish it.

The pattern for the heart is free from Berroco and available on their website. www.berroco.com/exclusives/heartfelt/heartfelt.html




With tensions running high here at the moment we should all concentrate on sharing the love.

Wishing everyone love and peace today and always.

2 comments:

  1. Dana, your heart is beautiful! I recognise your personality in the colours and textures...it really is from your heart!
    Love,
    Heidi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your knitted heart looks beautiful Dana! Thank you so much for taking part in our Share the Love Heart Swap! Happy Easter:)
    Love
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment