Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Earth Day Yarn

Luckily there was enough sun on Thursday to "cook" the yarn but yesterday it rained so I've had to dry it indoors.  It's dry now and I'm very pleased with the colours. I'll be gifting 2 skeins to one of  my follower friends tomorrow.




I've had quite a busy time this past week, with lots of running around, so it's been lovely to spend some time in my studio today. I've been finishing a couple of projects for the book and have started another one. I've also labled and photographed some new yarns which will be uploaded onto my shop ColourSpun a little later today.  It's cold and rainy outside - I love this weather - it makes me feel alive!

5 comments:

  1. my goodness, thats gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Dana! You know how much I love rainbows! And you dyed these skeins in your sun cooker, that is amazing. I must try mine as soon as there is some sun:)
    Have a lovely weekend dear friend!
    Love
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your yarn is beautiful. We have begun to spin our own with a drop spindle.
    Warm wishes, Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your knid comments ... I guess it shows when you're having fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment