Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

1st Monthaversary

Wow, I can't believe that I have been blogging for a whole month! I am really enjoying this so a huge thank you to Linda and Heidi for convincing me to start.

Well, since today is the day - I positioned my cursor near the Followers avatars, closed my eyes, did a little whirly kind of a dance with my mouse and clicked... I was way on the other side of the screen, so I tried again doing a less whirly little dance and only missed by a little bit. I tried 5 more times and landed between the little avatars or just outside them - how is that possible, the lines between them are soo much narrower!?  So then I went to call Ken - there was a reason for that volcano :) and asked him to give it a go and what do you know - he clicked on one 1st try. The person who will be receiving the little gift is - Jennifer -  please would you contact me by leaving a comment on this post. If you will leave me your private e-mail I'll contact you there to get your postal address - and don't worry I won't publish the comment.

I tried to send an e- mail to Jennifer as soon as Ken clicked on her avatar but all I succeeded in doing was becoming a follower  too :) and now I need to work out how to take me off there.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Blogging Anniversary to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blog Anniversary and I responded to your email. I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting here and for your comment